Fijian adventures with Blue Lagoon Cruises
Internationally celebrated for offering small-ship cruising, Blue Lagoon Cruises sail through Fiji's exotic and balmy Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands. Spend your days with all things tropical: attempt to open coconuts, swim in warm, crystal-clear water, snorkel with the fish, and visit hard-to-reach tropical islands.
Three different options
Blue Lagoon Cruises offer you these holiday options:
- 3-night “explorer” option.
- 4-night “wanderer” option.
- 7-night “escape to paradise” option.
All cruises offer a selection of the following:
- Spectacular daily activities such as guided summit tours, bush walks, and trips to Sawa-i-lau caves.
- Dive tours and swimming with manta rays.
- Four hours maximum cruising each day.
- Hospitable and friendly Fijian crew.
- Visits to Sacred Islands, and Modriki Island (the location for the film Castaway).
- Fijian culture tours – weaving, cooking lessons, crafts, church services, and kava ceremonies.
- Theme nights, fire dancing, bollywood dances, movies under the stars, and Fijian board games.
- Educational tours with history talks, reef lectures, and guided snorkeling with qualified dive instructors.
- Free wireless internet.
- Free barista-style espresso coffee!