MV Fiji Princess
|Line:||Blue Lagoon Cruises|
|Launched:||1st January 2005|
Petite and accessible
Fiji Princess is the supreme example of what small-ship cruising is all about. At a petite 150 feet in length (46 metres) she can sneak into all those secret tropical hideaways you have always dreamed about. All that's left is to moor Fiji Princess by tying-off at a coconut palm, and then you can simply dive into gin-clear water and swim to your private beach.
Food and Drink
- Dining Saloon
- Lounge Bar
- Laundry Service
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Senakai Spa
- Sun Deck
- Swimming Pool
Fijian adventures with Blue Lagoon Cruises
Internationally celebrated for offering small-ship cruising, Blue Lagoon Cruises sail through Fiji's exotic and balmy Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands. Spend your days with all things tropical: attempt to open coconuts, swim in warm, crystal-clear water, snorkel with the fish, and visit hard-to-reach tropical islands.
Three different options
Blue Lagoon Cruises offer you these holiday options:
- 3-night “explorer” option.
- 4-night “wanderer” option.
- 7-night “escape to paradise” option.
All cruises offer a selection of the following:
- Spectacular daily activities such as guided summit tours, bush walks, and trips to Sawa-i-lau caves.
- Dive tours and swimming with manta rays.
- Four hours maximum cruising each day.
- Hospitable and friendly Fijian crew.
- Visits to Sacred Islands, and Modriki Island (the location for the film Castaway).
- Fijian culture tours – weaving, cooking lessons, crafts, church services, and kava ceremonies.
- Theme nights, fire dancing, bollywood dances, movies under the stars, and Fijian board games.
- Educational tours with history talks, reef lectures, and guided snorkeling with qualified dive instructors.
- Free wireless internet.
- Free barista-style espresso coffee!